Use of the Pool shall be subject to the following:
- Users must complete and sign Assumption of Risk form: https://www.sunpeak.org/about/activity-release-form/
- There will be NO Lifeguard on Duty at any time. Swim at your own risk always.
- Use of the pool and pool deck is for Sun Peak residents only. Sun Peak residents are permitted to bring up to six (6) guests to the pool. If residents wish to bring more than six (6) guests they must apply with the manager in the form on this page for the additional use and pay the appropriate fees.
- All children under the age of 14 using the pool must be under the direct supervision of an adult (18 years or older).
- Enter through the pool gate only. Pool gates must always remain locked. Do not prop the gate open or leave it ajar.
- No pool toys permitted in the pool. Children may have swim aids such as floaties, kick board, noodles, and life vests.
- Homeowners are required to clean up after themselves, bring their own swimwear including children’s swim diapers, protective wear, and disinfectant.
- NO BALLOONS, OR WATER BALLOONS.
- NO PETS are permitted in the pool or deck area.
- NO FOOD is permitted in the pool or on the pool deck.
- NO PARTIES or gatherings are to be held at the pool or deck area.
- LIABILITY WAIVERS are required to use the facilities. Liability waivers are available at Sunpeak.org.
- MEMBERS must be current on dues/assessments to use the facilities.
- Pool rules may be changed without prior notice.
Pool Use Reservations
If you would like to apply to bring more than 6 guests to the pool area, you need to be logged in to the website. If you are not logged in, follow the link at the bottom of this page to login then fill out the form below.
No appointments found with the selected filters