The Sun Peak Clubhouse is available to rent by owners for special events. You must be a member of the Sun Peak Homeowners Association and logged in to submit a request. If you are not logged in, follow the link at the bottom of this page to login.
- The use of the clubhouse may be revoked for illegal use.
- Only residents in good standing – i.e., those whose annual assessment has been paid in full, rental fees and deposit has been paid in full; and whose previous clubhouse rentals have not violated rental agreement guidelines – may rent the clubhouse.
- Only adults 21 years of age or older may rent the clubhouse.
- Clubhouse rental is limited to one household per property. Property renters may rent the clubhouse only if the property Owners have signed a “Release of Amenities Privileges” releasing their amenities privileges to their tenants.
- Applicants may only rent the clubhouse for events at which they agree to serve as hosts. As hosts, applicants agree to always be onsite during rental, including any period of decorating and/or cleanup.
- Applicants agree to accept responsibility for the actions of all guests during the hours of use.
- The renter has exclusive use of the upper level and deck (including the grill) of the clubhouse. When the swimming pool is in operation, other Sun Peak residents will be allowed to use the pool and the bathroom facilities downstairs during the rental. Rental of the clubhouse does not include use of the pool, or pool deck.
- Management reserves the right to refuse to cause a reservation change at any time. The facilities may not be used for money-making purposes.
- Damages will be deducted from the security deposit to repair or replace damaged property. If the deposit is insufficient to cover damages and/or cleaning costs, the Owner will be billed directly.
- Use of the clubhouse does not constitute endorsement by the HOA.
- Reservations will be made on a first come first serve basis (up to three times per year for the same resident and then as available) with a written application at least two weeks prior to the rental, accompanied by the rental fees and security deposit.
- The clubhouse will be cleared of all clutter, trash, and debris. All counters will be wiped clean, dirty dishes loaded into the dishwasher, and the dishwasher started. Furniture will be replaced to its original location. Trash will be deposited in the outdoor trash can enclosure. These cleaning requirements will be completed before departing the premises the evening of the rental or before 8 a.m. the following morning.
- Decorations must not permanently damage the building in any way. All decorations must be removed prior to departing the premises when the function is over. Confetti is not allowed. Nothing shall be taped, nailed, or affixed to the walls.
- Smoking is prohibited in the clubhouse.
- The maximum occupancy of the Clubhouse is 99 people inside. The applicant will ensure that no more than 99 people are inside during the rental function.
- The renter understands and agrees that guest vehicle parking will be limited to the available area. Proper guest vehicle parking is the responsibility of renter.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be sold. The renter is responsible for reviewing and understanding state and county Alcoholic Beverage Control laws and ordinances that may apply to use of alcohol at this function. Alcoholic beverages will not be permitted outside the clubhouse and fenced-in area.
- Pets will not be permitted in the clubhouse.
- The renter agrees to hold the Sun Peak Master Homeowners Association, its Board, officers and property manager harmless from all any and all injuries, liability and damages that may be sustained by renter or any of renter’s guest(s), including the payment of any attorney’s fees reasonably incurred in defending any action brought by renter or a guest.
- It is hereby agreed by each of the parties hereto that in the event any litigation should arise between these parties regarding any term, condition, or covenant herein contained, or the performance thereof, that the unsuccessful litigant shall pay all attorney’s fees reasonably incurred by the successful litigant.
- The premises shall be cleaned, vacated, and secured no later than 12 midnight on Friday and Saturday nights and 11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday night. The renter must check all doors and windows to make sure they are all secured.
- Renters who violate the above stated rules or are found to have misused the facility in any way may forfeit their rental privileges in the future.
Submit a Clubhouse Request
If you would like to reserve the clubhouse and are not logged in, follow the link at the bottom of this page to login then fill out the booking form below. Be sure to select the date you wish to reserve and then the Submit button under the calendar to complete your request.