Who manages Sun Peak HOA?
Peak Property Management Group, LLC
Teresa Wharton 435-640-5857 and Senta Beyer 435-640-8472
Who manages the association for the Cove at Sun Peak?
The Cove at Sun Peak has a sub-association, it is managed by PMA at 435-645-7888 please contact this association for information specific to The Cove at Sun Peak.
What is the policy regarding nightly rentals?
Sun Peak does NOT permit nightly rental please see the Sun Peak Rental Policy at sunpeak.org, Rules and Forms, Sun Peak Rental Policy
What does the Master Annual Assessment cover and when is it due?
- The Sun Peak Master Annual Assessment covers expenses related to the Clubhouse, Tennis Courts, Pool, Playground, Entry Sign, Open Spaces, and Trails, Governing Documents, etc..
- The master association invoices annually on, or about January 1. Fees are due by January 31 annually. The annual dues are posted on the website sunpeak.org by November 30 of each year
- HOA fees are late if not paid by February 15th annually, a $50 late fee, and Interest of 1.5% per month accrues as of February 15 if fees are not paid. Access to the amenities, and a lien may be placed on a residence if fees are not paid.
Is the clubhouse available to rent?
Sun Peak Clubhouse is available to rent by owners for special events, please reference the website for availability and the rental application. Email the HOA at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or would like to confirm availability.
When is the annual meeting?
The annual meeting is typically held in the fall, check the website for updates.
When is the pool open?
The pool typically opens Memorial weekend, and closes in mid-September depending on weather.
Is the association insured?
Yes, the association insurance is carried through Coleman Insurance, Inc., 801-466-1554, email@example.com.
Is the association involved in any litigation
No, the association is not involved in any litigation.
What is the procedure to obtain a key for a mailbox?
To receive a key to a mailbox and set up service please contact the US Postmaster 2100 Park Avenue, Park City, UT 84098. All mail service is handled by US POSTMASTER the Sun Peak HOA does not handle any US Mail.
How does the HOA communicate with home owners
- HOA communications, and invoices are emailed. Please contact the HOA with your preferred contact information.
- The HOA periodically sends newsletters with updates on community issues. Please check the website sunpeak.org for regular updates.
What are owner responsibilities?
Owners are responsible for all their own insurance, utilities, maintenance of the property and home as per the CC&R’s.